Sparkgrid provides coworking spaces with a cloud-based management platform allowing space owners to manage all the aspects of their businesses, from desks & conference rooms booking or billing to community management. The team includes 3 developers, 1 UI-UX Designer, 1 online marketing expert and 1 business strategy manager.
If you are a motivated and talented Frontend Developer looking for a fun application to work on, look no further. As Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for all the aspects of presentation layer development and platform-related frontend technologies. You will also work on the delivery and execution of UI components, POCs, prototypes, and application development.
The team is composed of passionate people which are the fuel of our synergy. We aim to work with the latest web technology so we're working with ReactJS, Redux, Golang, MongoDb, Redis, Docker, Webpack etc. You'll learn a lot from our developers and we hope that you'll teach us a lot too!
Our main product are a web application (ReactJS/Redux), an iPad app (React-native/Redux) and an iOS and Android app (React native/Redux).
- Strong UI development understanding CSS3 methods (animation, transition, keyframes )
- Experience with SCSS and mixins (bourbon)
- Experience developing in Unix-based OS (Mac, Linux...)
- Understanding of REST principles
- Experience with ES6 using babel
- Familiarity with agile development (Working with Asana)
- Experience building and shipping high-quality production ReactJS component
- Experience with git basic commands (checkout, branching model, interactive rebase...)
- Understanding concept of immutable app, server rendering, flux...
- Has attention to detail, carefully crafts both tests and code
- Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering a high-quality user experience
- Willing to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Loves learning new technologies
- Experience working on mobile websites and/or responsive web design
- React Native experience (iOS and Android)
- Familiarity with Go
- Mobile app development experience
- Understanding MongoDB